Saturday 13 December 2008

Bugs, Berries and Pink Doggies

Just a quick post, I'm coming down with some pre-Christmassy bug: I have that feeling behind my nose like my sinuses are insane. Do you know it? Like something is fizzing in your head?

I've been catching up on blog posts (other people's!) while sipping a warm mug of Bottle Green Spiced Berry. I have Olbas Oil on my tshirt. Anyway, I've just seen this lovely giveaway at Kitschen Pink, get on over there and leave a comment for entry, or link to it from your blog for two entries. Just like I just did!

Hopefully, we're off for another full day of woodland adventure tomorrow, though it 's been cold and raining all day today. I'm really hoping for better weather tomorrow, we're going on a lantern walk in the evening! Rain would not be welcome.

0 comments: