Tuesday 23 December 2008

On Brodick Beach


As is often the case when you've been working very hard and then you stop, a couple of members of the household came down with something icky this morning, so much of the day was spent in pyjamas.
But we needed to get out before dark because the dog wanted a run. Which he got. Can you spot him in this next picture?

Once that burst of greyhound energy is spent, there's time for a sniff...

And there's lots for the toddler to see too, when equipped with these winter-time beach necessities..



I think if you dropped me blindfolded on to Arran, I'd know where I was the instant I took that first lungful of air



Good to be back

When we got in from our walk, we sat on the sofa for a cuppa. E fell asleep in six seconds. Not kidding.


Which gave her a renewed energy for decorating some Christmas biscuits.

0 comments: