Tuesday 11 August 2009

After a Break


Meakin Poppy Mug, originally uploaded by ninethreeo.

Hello all, I've been on a bit of a summer break, I've had a bit of a sort out and have started adding some lovely vintage things to my Etsy shop:
http://fern.etsy.com

I love old things but I just have too many and it's time to let some things go. I'll be adding more things a few at a time so keep me bookmarked, I might just have that lovely thing you need to treat yourself! Whatever tickles your fancy: china, knick-knacks, vintage haberdashery, vintage craft magazines and books, clothing, housewares and sparklies, I probably have it and it'll be coming soon! Any questions about these items, or shipping, or any aspect of my Etsy shop feel free to drop me a line. I want you to be delighted with anything you buy from me because uniting a vintage item with a loving owner is what's important.

Hope you're all having a lovely summer!