Thursday 8 January 2009

Bless This House


Bless This House tiny cup, originally uploaded by ninethreeo.

Today was the day of the first post-Christmas jumble sales. Starting with the one just up the road from me.
I told myself I wasn't going. I'm in the middle of a big clearout. I didn't need to go.
Start time came. Start time went.
"I'm not going", I said to S

I stood in the kitchen doorway

"All the good stuff will be gone by now anyway", I said

He looked at me.

"I'm going", I said. I grabbed my keys and left.

Although I was 20 minutes late, it was really quiet, hardly anyone there. I spent less than three pounds, but I got a nice lot of stuff. I'll try to take some pictures at the weekend in better light, until then, here's a shot of a tiny cup I found, just an inch tall.


Bless This House. And all the stuff in it.Align Centre

2 comments:

Teena Vallerine said...

I have never noticed a post christmas run on jumbles. I have never been to a jumble where I wasn't elbowed in the ribs. What bliss! Thank goodness you came to your senses! LOVE that dear little cup - and it's so small... I mean it can hardly count at all! t.xxx (am linking to you today with my lovely smellies!)

Heart Felt said...

Wish I was there! The wee cup is so sweet. xx