Friday 16 January 2009

No Pictures!

Two Quick Updates:

1.My laptop died. Properly died.

I think I've eyed up a suitable (and exciting!) replacement, but it might be a couple of weeks before it's actually mine. Stay tuned for THAT announcement.

In the meantime, I do have internet access using my work computer, but it's temperamental about letting me play with photos. Something to do with the fact that it really should be used for work purposes. Or something. Shocking.
I might be able to get photos uploaded another way in the meantime. I'm working on it.

2. I broke my 'not doing excessive overtime in 2009' rule. ha. See those New Year's Resolutions? Not doing so well. I've done loads of extra work this week and I'm completely exhausted. E has run rings around me today. But it's the weekend, and with the exception of a three years olds birthday party to attend tomorrow (!), I'm looking forward to a lie-in and some time to catch up with my sewing project. Fingers crossed.

Hope your weekend is restful and fun!

3 comments:

Teena Vallerine said...

excessive overtime = right to play on work computer! seems fair to me! hope you're sorted soon! t.x

Hannah said...

Poor you, hope you get everything fixed soon x

Kate said...

Oh no - hope all is fixed soon!